Advice from Our Experts:
1) Tip Sheet #1: 11 Things You Might Not Have Thought of When Writing Your Legal Resume .(From Melissa Pollack).
2) Tip Sheet #2: Social Networking and Your Job Search . (From Melissa Pollack).
3) Tip Sheet #3: Before You Apply: Key Steps to Take Before Submitting to Your Dream Job. (From Melissa Pollack).
4) Tip Sheet #4: Networking Tips for the Jobless Lawyer. (From Melissa Pollack).
Jeffrey T. Rosenberg, Esq.- Prior to establishing his own practice, Jeffrey Todd Legal, PLLC, Mr. Rosenberg worked for an employment law firm, where his practice focused on representing plaintiffs in a wide variety of employment-related litigation. He also litigated unlawful whistleblower retaliation actions involving financial fraud as well as health and safety violations against both municipalities and private entities. Mr. Rosenberg received a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies from The University of Michigan-Ann Arbor in 2002, and graduated from Law School in 2006 where he received a Merit Scholarship and the CALI Award for Best Oral Advocate. Mr. Rosenberg is licensed to practice law in the State of New York.
Once you sign up for the service and are matched with a reviewer, the reviewer will answer your specific Targeted Questions in writing for you to review and will perform a Quick Review of your resume. A thorough review will come later, the purpose of the Quick Review is so the reviewer can get comfortable with your level of experience and background before talking with you in person. After you receive the answers to your written Targeted Questions and be asked to schedule a time to talk personally with your reviewer for a PreConsult. The PreConsult will help the reviewer understand more about you, your goals, and previous experience and help them determine what approach to take in reviewing your resume.
After the PreConsult the reviewer will provide a thorough and complete review of your resume and mark it up accordingly. You will be sent the markup for review. You will then have an opportunity to discuss any changes personally with the reviewer during your PostConsult, you will decide on what changes to your resume you agree with and accept or reject them accordingly. You will then be sent a final version of your resume from the reviewer in .PDF form.
Our Competitor’s Costs:
- AttorneyResume.com [appx. $175: Resume Editing]
- TheLadders.com [Varies but typically appx. $500+: Resume Writing]
- EsqResume.com [appx. $165:Resume Editing]
- Top professionals at a very reasonable cost.
- Opportunity to ask targeted questions and receive a guaranteed written response to your questions or concerns from an experienced consultant.
- Opportunity for real interaction to explain your unique situation, wants and needs with your reviewer over the phone or via Skype.
- The ability to see your reviewer’s actual credentials, our process is completely transparent,you can view your reviewers CV right from our website and evaluate their credentials for yourself.
- Custom advice not off-the-shelf advice from company guidebooks and cheat sheets.
- Our consultants will not shy away from career advice or questions unrelated to resumes.
- My guarantee if you are not satisfied with our service just explain why, and I will pass your resume to another reviewer, free of charge. You will start the entire process fresh.
- I will personally review all work product of the reviewers before it is delivered to assure quality.
- Not just for Lawyers: although our reviewers have expertise reviewing lawyer resumes, we are happy to accept resumes from legal secretaries, paralegals, law students, and even unrelated professions if you believe we would be a good match for you!
- Your information is guaranteed to stay confidential.
Automatically Applied For Trying the Service During our Introductory Period!
How to Sign Up:
Step 1: Download our forms.
Step 2: Choose a plan and submit payment.
Step 3: Unzip the quick questionnaire and the targeted questions documents, fill them out.